Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Intial Setup


This was my intial setup for this assignment but after speaking to a tutor and getting some advice regarding my theme and iterations, I realized that my variables for my topic lacked depth and the circuits for my grasshopper logic seemed too complicated for geometry that was supposed to be simple.

While this helped put my perspective in the right place it unforunately set me back a fair bit as I had to redo my circuits which meant having to redo the renders as well. To be honest I probably could have realized this sooner and managed my time better but I was also struggling with learning grasshopper at the same time trying to figure out how to configure simple things like creating a barb at each interval of the strand.

Not knowing how to do this at first, I used cones which were already premade sets of geometry to substitute the barbs at first.

No comments:

Post a Comment